How To Use
Application to a finger
- Make four incisions. In some cases two incisions in the middle of the dressing might be sufficient.
- Remove the two backing papers and place the dressing on the digit.
- Wrap the dressing around the digit starting with the bottom flaps, then fold the dressing over the tip, smooth the middle flaps along the sides and wrap the last flaps.
- Cover with an appropriate secondary dressing.
Application into a cavity
- Cut the dressing into a spiral.
- Remove the two backing papers and fill the cavity as shown. Cover with an appropriate secondary dressing.
Sizes & Codes