Out of Sight Healing
How To Use
- Wash the affected area with soap and water and dry thoroughly since oils and moisture reduce adhesion.
- If the blister has burst, apply a mild antiseptic.
- Peel off the large release liner flap. Apply centrally over the affected area.
- Peel off the small release liner flap. Smooth over the surrounding skin.
- Leave the plaster in place until it loosens naturally.
- Repeat until healing process is complete.
- Carefully lift the dressing edges (film border) while pressing down on the skin.
- Continue lifting the edges until all are free from the skin surface.
- Press down on skin to separate dressing from skin.
- Alternatively, stretching the dressing horizontally and lifting it will facilitate removal in most situations.
- Discard the dressing into appropriate recycle bin.
How often to Change the Plaster:
- The dressing should remain in place as long as possible.
- If leaks are detected, the plaster should be changed immediately.
- Change the plaster when maximum absorption has been reached.
Sizes & Codes