Category: Typical Hydrocolloid Products
Pharmacoll® Comfort is a gelatin free hydrocolloid adhesive wound dressing laminated to a semi permeable, bacteria proof, virus proof and waterproof polyurethane film backing individually packed and sterilized by radiation.
The hydrocolloid is present as an island pad and has an adhesive Polyurethane film border.
Pharmacoll®Comfort forms a gel upon absorbing wound exudates providing a moist wound environment, supporting granulation and epithelialization. Gel formation prevents Pharmacoll® Comfort from adhering to wounds, and dressing can be removed without causing pain and without damaging the granulation and epithelial tissue.Benefits
- Free of gelatin, minimizing associated allergy and odour.
- Semi-permeable, waterproof, bacteria proof and virus proof polyurethane backing, protects wound from moisture and bacteria.
- High absorption capacity of Pharmacoll® Comfort binds away excess exudates prolonging dressing change intervals.
- Pharmacoll® Comfort accelerates healing process by providing ideal environment for formation of granulation tissue.
- Slightly transparent Pharmacoll® Comfort enables wound inspection.
- Suitable for moist wound care
- Suitable for light to moderately exudating wounds second degree burns, leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, chronic slow healing wounds and abrasions.
- Used also for blisters treatment.
- Pharmacoll® Comfort should not be used on third degree burns nor on exposed muscle, bones and tendons nor on infected wounds.
- Discoloration and bulging of the dressing indicate it should be changed.
How To Use
Sizes & Codes