Vilowond® Gauze is a soft, absorbent and air-permeable 100% cotton gauze. It’s made of 17 threads per sq.cm gauze complying with the European Pharmacopoeia.
Vilowond Gauze is available as 8 ply dressing, in a wide variety of sizes, sterile and non-sterile versions.Features
- Hydrophilic providing fast-wicking action and excellent absorbency.
- Superior aeration and reduced risk of maceration.
- Balanced combination of softness and abrasive texture.
- Folded edges preventing fiber shedding and fraying.
- Low fiber release reducing the risk of wound contamination.
- Can be sterilized.
- Wound dressing for lightly to moderately exuding wounds.
- Gentle wound cleansing and protection.
- Skin cleansing prior to surgical operation.
- Carrier material for ointments.
- Padding between fingers and toes.
- Vilowond® Gauze is used for wound debridement due to its abrasive nature.