Soft silicone primary wound dressing
How To Use
- Clean the wound and dry the surrounding skin thoroughly
- Remove the release liners from both sides of the dressing
- A dressing should be selected that overlaps the wound margin by at least two centimeters and, if necessary, this may be cut to size or shape before removal of the protective films. If more than one piece of Silotull®is required, the dressings may be partially overlapped, ensuring that the pores are not blocked.
- Smooth into place and ensure good sealing with the surround wound.
- Cover with absorbent secondary dressing according to the intense of exudates e.g. Espuma® and Espuma® Comfort in case of heavy exudates or Pharmapore® in case of light exudates.
Sizes & Codes