Category: Skin Closure Strips
Flexible skin closure strips made of a soft, non-woven elastic backing coated with a pressure-sensitive, hypoallergenic adhesive.Features and Benefits
- Breathable, porous, elastic backing can be used on contoured body areas or where bending and movement occur.
- Tan color for a cosmetically pleasing appearance.
- Eliminates crosshatching and puncture marks for better cosmetic result than sutures or staples.
- Fast and easy to apply to save time.
- Hypoallergenic adhesive.
- Available in a variety of sizes to meet your needs.
- Rounded edges help prevent roll-up.
- Flexible non-woven backing allows for expansion arising from oedema.
- Available in sealed pouches E.O sterilized.
- For use in highly contoured areas or body areas of musculoskeletal movements like joints.
- Providing wound support following early suture or staple removal.
- Useful for wound support post operatively and following suture removal.
For use in:
- Emergency Department
- Operating Room.
- Clinics and physician’s offices
How To Use
Sizes & Codes