Pharmapad Carbon is a thin wound dressing containing activated charcoal layer which is the ideal solution for malodorous wounds.
- Pharmapad Carbon is a dressing composed of three layers, activated charcoal layer sandwiched between two layers of viscose rayon/ Polyamide thermal bond nonwoven, which make it non-adherent and highly absorbing dressing pad.
- Pharmapad Carbon is secured in place by secondary fixation like Protectfilm®
- Pharmapad Carbon is individually packed in peelable pouch and E.O sterilized.
- Absorbent nonwoven pad gives fast controlled absorbency of light exudates and constructed to avoid strike through.
- Aseptic dressing technique is assured by the individual peel-apart packaging of each sterile dressing.
- The activated charcoal layer in Pharmapad Carbon neutralizes unpleasant odours.
How To Use
Sizes & Codes
Pharmaplast Products’ Effectiveness in Wound Healing in Public hospital in Greece