Category: Typical Hydrogel Sheets
Pharmagel Comfort is a sterile transparent polyurethane gel dressing containing 60% water, it has a hypoallergenic adhesive Polyurethane film border to prevent bacterial penetration.Benefits
- Creates a moist environment, suitable for treating chronic wounds, promoting wound healing, while slight cooling effect aids patients comfort.
- Pharmagel Comfort does not adhere to wounds, and has good cushioning effect.
- Allows free passage of gases and moisture vapour, protecting skin against maceration.
- Leaves no residue on wound upon removal of the dressing.
- Pharmagel Comfort is transparent allows healing process to be observed without removing the dressing, promoting formation of new tissue during granulation phase.
- Pharmagel Comfort doesn’t dissolve by absorbed wound exudates.
- Pharmagel Comfort is individually packed in moisture proof pouches sterilized by radiation.
- Suitable for treatment of chronic and slow healing wounds in granulation epithelialisation phase.
- Due to three dimensional structure of Pharmagel Comfort and high water content it is suitable for use in debriding and for second degree burns.
- Pharmagel® Comfort should not be used on infected wounds nor on third degree burns it should not be used also on highly exudating wounds nor on exposed muscle, bones nor tendons.
How To Use
Sizes & Codes