“New Skin Protect, Cushion and Keep Clean”Description
Pharmacoll® Blister plaster is made of thin hydrocolloid adhesive, laminated with waterproof, virus proof, bacteria proof and semi-permeable polyurethane film.
Upon application on a blister, Pharmacoll® acts as a new skin, with cushioning and antifriction effect, which helps pain relief. It also absorbs secretions in case the blister is open, turning to gel which creates an optimal moist wound healing environment that allows the wound to heal faster.
For Corns, Pharmacoll cushions and relieves pressure on the affected area.Features
How often Pharmacoll Blister plaster should be changed?
- Available with different shapes and sizes for toes, heel and under feet.
- Help blisters and corns heal faster by providing the following:
- Cushioning and antifriction effect for intact blisters
- Absorption of blister fluid in case the blister is open
- Moist wound healing environment
- Softening effect for easy removal of corns
- Protect form infection and dirts. Thanks to the bacterial and viral barrier outer polyurethane film.
- Reliable adhesion for several days
In order not to disturb the healing process and as long as no signs of infection occur, the plaster should be left in place for several days and should only be changed when it peels off by itself.Indications
Blisters and Corns.Contraindication
- Do not use in case of infected wounds.
- Discontinue use in case of infection.
How To Use
Sizes & Codes