Neoplast® is a water-repellent textile fabric (white/skin color), easy to tear off; coated on
one side with pressure-sensitive adhesive permeable to air and water vapor, adheres reliably,
and can be removed easily and leaves no residues on the skin.
Waterproof Neoplast® is a laminate of polyethylene water-proof outermost layer with textile
fabric, coated on one side with pressure-sensitive adhesive, easy to tear off by hand.Features
- Strong Surgical Flesh or white Coloured Porous adhesive tape for normal skin.
- Coated with zinc oxide adhesive with high initial and permanent adhesion, where it adheres strongly even under heavy strain.
- High tensile strength.
- Zig Zag edges tapes which is easy to tear by hands.
- Special processing conditions to gaurantee moisture and air permeable product, to avoid any possibility of maceration due to accumulation of exudates and moisture under the product.
• Provides preventive support for ligaments during sports.
• Water repellent.
• Neoplast®Waterproof provides strong adhesion/fixation of dressings and appliances where they are likely to be in
contact with dirt or water.Storage conditions
- Keep away from light and heat.
- Store below 25°C.
- Avoid any thermal shock.
How To Use
- To be applied to clean and dry skin.
Sizes & Codes