Sterile healing gel
How To Use
- Wash hands before and after treating the wound.
- For open wounds e.g. ulcers:
- Irrigate wound with sterile saline solution to clean wound site.
- Keep the nozzle tip clear of the wound surface; gently press the tube to dispense gel into the wound. Smooth the gel over surface of wound to a depth of approximately 5mm.
- Discard any unused gel.
- Cover with a secondary dressing of choice e.g. Protectfilm
- For minor wounds (e.g. grazes, cuts) and superficial burns
- Carefully apply the gel to the wound (without rubbing) once or twice per day.
- If necessary, cover the wound with a sterile plaster or dressing and change daily.
- Kemagel® can be removed simply and painlessly with wet gauze.
Sizes & Codes
Pharmaplast Products’ Effectiveness in Wound Healing in Public hospital in Greece