GermiFree is a hand sanitizing thixotropic gel, containing 70% (w/w) ethyl alcohol in an emollient-rich gel base, with moisturizing effect.
It has a fast-acting and effective proven antimicrobial activity.
GermiFree hand sanitizing gel is also uniquely formulated to prevent dry, cracked hands, while protecting and maintaining skin barrier integrity.Features & Benefits
- Kill bacteria instantly without water.
- GermiFree hand sanitizer gel provides rapid antimicrobial kill of a broad spectrum of microorganisms, including antibiotic-resistant strains e.g. MRSA and VRE, with greater than 99% microbial kill in 15 seconds.
- Great alternative when soap and water are unavailable.
- Moisturizing effect to prevent skin dryness on the long term use, it leaves hands feeling soft and refreshed.
- Non-sensitizing and non irritant to skin and complying with ISO 10993-10.
- Scented fragrances for fresh smelling hands.
- Perfect size to share at the office or school, fits on any desk, counter or sink.
Always sanitize your hands:
- After you:
– Sneeze, cough or blow your nose.
– Use the washroom or change diapers.
– Handle garbage.
- Before and after you:
– Prepare or eat food.
– Touch a cut or open sore.
Note: GermiFree hand sanitizer gel should be applied on intact skin that is not soiled with dirt or organic materials.Warnings
- Keep out of eyes. If contact occurs, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water.
- Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
- For external use only.
How To Use
Sizes & Codes