How To Use
- Cleanse the wound in accordance with local clinical protocols.
- Select an appropriate dressing size that overlaps the wound margin by at least two centimeters.
- Remove the sterile dressing from the package.
For Non-adhesive variants:
- Non-Adhesive variants can be cut to fit awkward areas. When used under compression therapy, the dressing must be cut to the size of the wound.
- Place the dressing on the wound site.
- Secondary film dressing or conforming bandage should be used to secure the dressing in place.
- To remove the dressing, gently lift the corners of the dressing away from the wound.
- For ESPUMA® Gentle Transfer, secure with a secondary absorptive dressing.
For adhesive variants:
- Remove part of the release liner to expose the adhesive portion of the dressing.
- Position into place while removing the second release liner of the dressing.
- Slowly remove the paper frame while smoothing down around the dressing to ensure good adhesion.
- To remove the dressing, loosen the border before lifting the dressing away from the wound.
Sizes & Codes