Category: Face Masks and Respirators Products
Pharmaplast Filtering Half Masks are disposable lightweight face masks offering reliable respiratory protection against airborne particles and limit the transmission of infective agents.Features
- Meet the requirements of EU standard EN 149:2001 + A1: 2009.
- Protect against solids, water-based aerosols and oil-based aerosols, reducing small particles inhaled and expelled by wearer.
- Designed to fit tightly and create a seal between the face and the mask, forcing the air to go through the filter.
- Skin friendly, odorless, fiber-glass free and latex-free.
- Available with exhalation valve to reduce heat build-up inside the mask and breathing resistance during exhalation. However valved filtering half mask cannot be used if a sterile field needs to be maintained.
- Available with either ear loops or headbands.
- Single-shift use and non-sterile.
- Any occupational setting where a filtering half mask is appropriate.
- Valveless filtering half mask is designed to protect against the transfer of microorganisms and particles
- Help reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles, including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments.
Duckbill filtering half mask:
- The flat-fold design allows for convenient storage prior to use
- Large flat breathing chamber for added comfort.
Test Standard FFP1 FFP2 FFP3 Minimum filtration efficiency*
> 80% > 94% > 99% Max. permitted filter penetration* 20% 6% 1% Max. permitted total inward leakage EN 149 22% 8% 2% Inhalation (30 l/min) EN 149 < 0.6 mbar < 0.7 mbar < 1 mbar Inhalation (95 l/min) EN 149 < 2.1 mbar < 2.4 mbar < 3 mbar Exhalation (160 l/min) EN 149 < 3 mbar < 3 mbar < 3 mbar
Table of size
Type Code Pieces/ box Boxes/ case Case Size Duckbill filtering half mask FFP2 (94) DM-F2 50 6 18x 25x 58 FFP3 (99) DM-F3 50 6 18x 25x 58
Certificates and DoC