Blackheads are a common problem for chronic acne sufferers. Blackheads are actually plugs that block the pores on the skin. The tip of the plugs turns black once the pores are clogged, hence the name blackheads. So the main point is to get rid of this blackhead.
One step cleansing sheet, especially designed to unclog pores and lift away blackheads. The strips remove the dirt and oil which clog pores, leaving your skin clear and smooth.
Benefits and features
- They remove all of the trapped debris, oil, grime
- They help in removing dead skin cells, which are hardened skin cells that lie in the layer of the skin.
- Helps to clean acne-causing bacteria out of your skin.
- The results of using the strips can be seen instantly as you remove the strip, you will notice that your pores are cleaner and less visible.
- Conformable soft non-woven backing, so it easily fits uneven facial area.
- Not suitable for use around the eyes, If the strip came in contact with eyes rinse immediately with clean warm water.
- Use 1-2 times per week, leaving a 3 days interval between uses.
- Do not use on skin that is irritated, sun burnt, broken, moles, or varicose veins.
- Do not use if you have previously experienced an adverse reaction from a strip, tape or face mask product in the past.
- Keep out reach of children.
- Keep in cool dry environment.
Polyvinyle alcohol, Mica powder Glycerin Titanium dioxide, Salicylic acid, Tea tree oil, Witch hazel
How To Use
- Thoroughly clean the face with water, ensuring that the skin is free from any cosmetics or other skin treatments.
- With dry hands open the strip sachet and peel the strip away from the liner.
- Wet the area on which the strip will be used the strip with clean warm water, please note: strip will not adhere if skin is dry.
- Apply the strip with the shine side down on the skin, taking care to smooth out any bubbles or creases.
- Allow the strip to dry naturally for about 10 to 15 minutes then carefully start to peel the strip off from the two ends towards the middle. If the strip is too firmly attached or is painful to remove, wet the area thoroughly until strip is easy to remove.
- Finally wash the treated area with warm water
Sizes & Codes