Category: Transparent Film Dressings
Transparent Protective wound dressing for dry and slightly secreting wounds.
Made of polyurethane bacteria proof, virus proof and waterproof film coated with hypoallergenic adhesive, individually packed in a peel pouch and E.O gas sterilized.Benefits
- Maintains the undisturbed state of the wound
- Very easy to apply provided with tab edges
- Transparent film allows healing process to be observed without removing the dressing.
- Patient can shower without risk.
- Protectfilm allows wounds to breathe and water vapour to escape protecting skin against maceration where dressing can be left in place for 5 days minimizing interference at wound site.
- Wound dressing for primary and secondary care of dry and slightly secreting wounds.
- Fixation of I.V catheters.
- Bacteria proof, virus proof and waterproof coverage of compresses.
How To Use
Sizes & Codes