How To Use
Instructions for use:
- Prepare the wound according to institution protocol. Allow all cleansing solutions and skin protectants to dry completely.
- For Protectfilm® dressings in the original frame style, remove and discard the center panel (Figure A).
- Peel the liner from the dressing, exposing the adhesive surface. (Figure B)
- View the site through the film and center the dressing over the wound (Figure C). Do not stretch the dressing during application.
- Slowly remove the frame while smoothing down the dressing edges (Figure D). Then smooth the entire dressing from the center toward the edges using film pressure to enhance adhesion.
- For dressing supplied with a label, record information, then place it on or near the dressing.
Sizes & Codes