Category: Amorphous Hydrogel
- DescriptionFeatures/ Benefits
- Immediate cooling of burns.
- Helps prevent contamination by covering and protecting burn injuries.
- Water based, water soluble formula that rinses off quickly with water or saline.
- Bacteriostatic and sterile to ensure a contamination free atmosphere.
- Minimizes trauma and skin damage.
- Assist moist wound healing, moistens, cools and soothes.
- Non adherent & non-toxic.
- Takes no special training and easy to use.
- Latex free and sterile.
- 1st and 2nd degree burns and scalds
Full thickness burnsPrecuations
- Do NOT put butter, grease, dry dressings, ointments or salves on a burn; experts contend that they don’t cool the burn or relieve the pain, and some may leave behind a greasy residue that must be physically removed if the victim later requires medical attention. Instead, a one-step burn care product, such as Cavidagel First Aid Emergency Burn Dressing, is recommended. Cavidagel Burn Dressing promptly relieves pain, protects the wound from further contamination, cools the burn and reduces its progression, and helps promote healing.
- For external use only
- Do not reuse the product. Reuse may pose risk of infection.
- If packaging is broken do not use or re-sterilize product.
Sterile individually packed dressings with different sizes.
- Flush the burn with water
- Open the pack and remove the dressing
- Apply the dressing on the injured/burnt site
- Secure with non-absorbent bandage